4/12/07

Read Me First

OK, here's the deal. I originally started blogging this novel on my other site - Castle Nottingham. I have since decided that I need a single place to put this novel separate from my other online identities. It was simply too hard to find the posts amongst all the other categories and it was getting lost by not only readers, but myself. I was blogging and not writing the novel. So I migrated all posts here. I will start off with what I started with on the other site. As I complete chapters I am going to add them to a single post for that chapter instead of multiple posts. In other words, every time I write I will add to a chapter post with a date breaking apart each piece I wrote. that way you can see how often (and more importantly I can see too) I wrote and how much, but still be able to find each chapter in a single post. Clear as mud? Let's begin.



OK folks - here it comes. I’ve been toying around with writing some fiction for yinz for a while. There’s a few people in my head - yeah I know how that sounds - that have been bugging me to get out. Here’s the way this is going to play out. I’m going to let some of these people tell their stories in what I believe is going to be a novel length saga. I’ll serialize my first drafts right here for all the world to see, and if you fine readers see fit - leave me a comment or twenty. Now I don’t want to see stuff like - “That sucks man.” or “Wow great stuff.” What I’d like is real feedback. Now please remember this is a first draft. You get it exactly as I spew it forth the first time. Your input will help write this here beastie. Now if by some quirk of fate it actually turns into a real work, then anyone who commented regularly might just get a free copy or something. If no one ever comments, then it will likely die on the vine. So, right now a little girl named Cindy is couting on you fair reader to help her out. She came out of nowhere when I actually had been planning to start this story about a fellow named Ralph. Cindy screamed at me the loudest, however, when it cam time to put fingers to keys. The first chapter begins with her and the first post is not the whole thing - sooo let me know what yinz think about it.